Wednesday, October 28, 2015

September 5th, 2015

I met with R & D several times throughout their wedding planning process. They were a pleasure to work with, always had challenging questions, and were an organized couple! They hired me to do Day of Coordination and takedown for their wedding.
 
I love the colours they chose, they aren't your standard colours, but they suited their style and personality. Below, you'll see quilting squares, this is their guestbook. You wrote your well wishes on the quilting square and later on they will be turned into a really nice hand made quilt! I hope I get to see the finish product, I think it's a fantastic keepsake from your wedding day.
 
R & D had some really neat and intriguing traditions in their families, that had been passed down many generations. By the cake, you can see a sword, this sword was used to cut their Icelandic Cake (I'm sorry guys, I cannot remember the name of it), this was a tradition is his family. R's family did tequila shots!
 
I loved working with R & D throughout their wedding planning process, and I am so happy that I was able to provide information, stress relief, and that their wedding night went smoothly and as planned!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment