Wednesday, October 28, 2015

July 25th, 2015

A hired me to do decorating, takedown and Day of Coordination for their beautiful Kananaskis wedding. The ceremony originally was set to be outside, however the hotel cancelled the plan because it was raining. It was unfortunate because the view they had for their ceremony was stunning.
 
At first I wasn't sure of the colours A had chosen, Peacock Blue and Purple. They were different, and I wasn't sure how well they would go together. See for yourself below, they looked incredible paired together. Her centrepieces had real flowers, and smelled amazing! The Cigar Bar was something new to me, I haven't seen one at a wedding before. I like that it added an extra special personal touch as the groom enjoyed cigars. Lets talk about the cute twig hearts on the cupcakes, they were on EVERY cupcake, and there was a gorgeous "F" for their cake topper. Everything looked stunning in the end, as you can see in the photos below! This wedding was at the Delta Kananaskis, which truly was beautiful!

For more photos, please view my Facebook Page at; https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1657233967850649.1073741839.1410822525825129&type=3
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment