Wednesday, October 28, 2015

August 29th, 2015

I loved working with N & B, they were very relaxed and wanted to have fun and enjoy their wedding. I was given the opportunity for a little "creative freedom" for their wedding, I was hired for Day of Coordination, but there was a few little details I was asked to complete.
 
They went for simple and elegant, and this wedding was just that. Their ceremony was held outside at Canyon Ski Hill, although it was a little windy, the day was otherwise nice. I really love the atmosphere that Canyon Ski Hill offers in their banquet room. It's rustic, but will suit any and all themes and colour schemes.
 
As you can see, there are mini cupcakes paired with their cutting cake. There were 13 different flavours of mini cupcakes from a lady based out of Sylvan Lake. They're so flavourful and delicious, not to mention how cosmetically pretty they are!
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment