Wednesday, October 28, 2015

October 24th, 2015

J & C had originally inquired about decorating and takedown services, but ended up adding Day of Coordination services! I LOVED their colour scheme, decorations, and everything they had planned for their wedding. Again, I was giving full "creative freedom" for their wedding as far as decorations went!
 
The backdrop came from Special Event Rentals based out of Red Deer. Everything else the bride and groom purchased during their engagement. I loved that they added in flowers, pumpkins, leaves, apples, and that they used fall colours along with brown and burlap.
 
Being that I absolutely love the colours of fall and pumpkins, made decorating that much easier. When J told me that I could have some creative freedom and they trusted me to make their day complete, I was overjoyed, and I had a vision in my head, long before I told them I did. I love how the colours all came together and complimented each other, and the flowers added a little pop of colour. Everywhere there is tulle in the photos, there are white lights under it to make it glow.
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment