Wednesday, July 15, 2015

June 20th, 2015

I was hired by A to do their decorating and take down. Their wedding was held at the Black Knight Inn in Red Deer. Just like the other venues I have worked with this year, the staff at BKI were fantastic and really helpful!

I had an assistant for this wedding, and I am so glad I did because it gave me more time to focus on the fine details, and making sure the chair sashes looked fantastic. I loved the colours they used, and how everything turned out.

The chair covers were spandex and wrapped around each leg individually, they were accompanied by satin eggplant purple sashes and runners. Each table was dressed in white with a purple satin runner, purple rose petals and diamonds, along with a diamond and orchid centrepiece that had purple lighting.

There was approximately 90 people at this wedding, and set up took 5 hours with my assistant and myself, takedown took 2 hours between the two of us.

For more photos, please view my Facebook Page; https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.1642678295972883.1073741837.1410822525825129&type=3






No comments:

Post a Comment